13 MEGA Prints. 9 Artists.
4-Day Silent Auction!
All in support of bringing contemporary art projects and programs to Port Hope.
SEE them. LOVE them. BID on them!
See them in person @ 68 Walton Street, Port Hope during Auction Hours & in our Online Catalogue below.
- REGISTER & BID in person @ 68 Walton Street (Pop Up Gallery next to Coffee Public).
- Each bidder will be assigned a “PADDLE” number. All bids are confidential.
- Bidding in person takes place during Silent Auction Hours
- Bidding CLOSES at 4PM Sunday, March 25.
- All bids are final and legally binding, even if a bid has been placed in error.
- Absentee Bidding is available for those who are unable to attend the auction.
- No Absentee Bidding Forms will be accepted after 1PM on Sunday, March 25.
- While we are pleased to offer absentee bidding as a service to our supporters, and take great care in their commission, we will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
Absentee Bidding via Online Form or Email
- Absentee Bidding form can be filled out online.
- Absentee Forms can be also downloaded for printing here: (PDF).
- Completed and signed forms can be and returned 1) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or 2) in-person to 68 Walton Street, Port Hope during auction hours.
- Absentee bids (online, via email, or in-person) will only be accepted until 1PM on Sunday, March 25.
- Successful Bidders can pay by cheque, e-Transfer, or credit card (Visa and Mastercard).
- Make cheques payable to: Critical Mass: A Centre for Contemporary Art.
- Send e-Transfers to: email@example.com
- Local delivery can be arranged (within Port Hope & Cobourg)
- Port Hope pick-up available at: Schmidt Law: Legal Services (26 Ontario Street, Suite M2; Mon-Fri 9am – 5pm)
- If shipping is required, please contact us to make arrangements